124 | Firewood
This week we chat firewood at Joanna Strybosch’s request! Amy has a fireplace and while Kirsty loves a fire, she has never had a home with a fireplace.
In this episode we:
● Challenge you to declutter and organise your firewood;
● Encourage you to consider if your fireplace is used regularly or if it attracts more aspirational clutter instead;
● Give you some tips on how to store and move your firewood around;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thanks to Jabes1122 for the Apple Podcast review!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.