125 | Lessons from our clients
We love that when we work with our clients it’s not about a student/ teacher relationship – it’s about being a team and solving problems together and working together for their future of freedom. This means that we learnt some awesome things from our clients. We share heaps of those in our episode this week and how they’ve impacted how we do our everyday lives as well as how it’s helped evolve our business.
In this episode we:
● Encourage you to be open to learning from others;
● Talk about shoe boxes, recycling and so much more;
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face.
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Recycling Holding Zone episode
● Thank you Binwood85 for the Apple podcast review and Jacqueline Renee for the topic idea.
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.