This week we chat about bargain clutter and whether it really is a bargain. It is following on from last week’s episode on Freebie Clutter!
In this episode we;
● Encourage you think about where you are going to store ‘bargain’ clutter when you bring it home;
● Challenge you to question the marketing and why businesses are offering things at a bargain;
● Question our own buying habits;
● Chat about how op shops can be a bargain hunters trap!
● Give you questions to ask yourself when you are tempted by ‘bargains’
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you Presto4567 from Canada for your podcast review!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.