Becoming a Professional Organiser
*Disclaimer: the sound quality during our conversation wasn’t amazing due to poor internet connection so we thank you for your grace & understanding when listening!*
It’s podcast day and boy do we have a treat for you!! This week we interviewed the amazing Jess Gimm from Managed Mayhem Professional Organiser. Jess is one of our long time listeners, fans and community members. We absolutely love her to bits and can’t wait for you to fall in love with her too! Get ready to be inspired, moved and smiling from ear to ear as she shares her journey to becoming a professional organiser.
In this episode Jess:
● Tells us a bit about herself and how she found us;
● Shares the incredible story of how she joined our Head, Heart & Home Course and how it changed her life;
● Inspires us with how she got started with Managed Mayhem and the challenges of being a PO in regional Queensland;
● Reveals some of her experience with situational depression;
● Gives advice for those wanting to start out as a Professional Organiser;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Mental Health Episode
● Autism Episode
Special thanks to Jessica Fortuna Winnell for your review!
If your favourite colour is green then it’s your turn this week to write us a review!!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.