This week feels like another Iso with Kirst & Ames episode! We chat about the concept of busy – we know – ironic in this season hey!
In this episode we;
● Encourage you to put your needs closer to the top of your priorities;
● Ask you to consider what a full life loos like for you and your unique family;
● Challenge you to take lessons from animals;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Brooke McAlary book Slow
Thanks also to N Books for the podcast review and Belinda Woodward for your donation!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.