Iso with Kirst & Ames – Soulful Sunday
This is our new mini series to help us all during the Covid-19 season. We hope it helps to serve and support you. Inspires you to be productive in your decluttering and encourages your mental health. Today we get excited and sad all in the one episode! Excited because our Melbourne team are heading back to work this week. Sad because Kirsty is exhausted from this season and needs to have a break from daily podcasts. It has been such a honour and pleasure to be in your ears daily over the last six weeks. We will be back tomorrow with our regular Monday episodes. We hope you can giggle along with us today.
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Our interview with The Kids
● Our interview with Simon – Kirsty’s husband
● Our interview with Cal – Amy’s husband
● Our interview with Amy’s dad, John
● Our interview with Kirsty’s Mum, Nerida
● Our interview with Amy’s sister, Sarah
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.