109 | House Guests
This week we chat about house guests whether they stay for one night or one year!
In this episode we:
● Challenge you to think critically about how often you actually have house guests and you need a whole room dedicated to this function;
● Encourage you to treat guest how they like to be treated;
● Give you some tips for what to do provide for your guests;
● Have lively discussions about whether using your “guest towels” for yourself!
● And so much more…
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode:
● Episode 102 | Junk Room
● Thank you ‘rachelilly monbulk’ for your Apple Podcast review and Susan for the topic suggestion!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Join our Facebook group