118 | Are We There Yet?
This week we chat about why there is no destination: Decluttered but rather how the decluttering process is an ongoing life-giving journey.
In this episode we:
● Challenge you to not be disheartened by the ongoing process;
● Encourage you that as you progress in this decluttering journey there comes freedom from overwhelm and freedom to focus on living a more purposeful and intentional life;
● Give you some tips for when the struggle is real;
● And so much more…
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Thank you Bambett for the Apple podcast review.
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Join our Facebook group