Back to School
This week we chat about having the kids go back or start school here in Australia:
● Encourage you to think the different ways your children approach the morning, do they jump out of bed eager or do they take a long time to wake up;
● Challenge you plan out your week so that people get to where they need to get to and food gets into hungry bellies after all the after school activities
● Give tips and tricks to help mornings and afternoons run more smoothly;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Download our school start form for your kids to fill out
Thank you Katrina Cutbill and Grateful1965 the reviews
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.