These are a few of our faaaaavourite thiiiings!! Today we are delighting your ears with (you guessed it!) a few of our favourite things. From containers we love to use in clients homes to our favourite food and apps. There is much laughter and fun in this episode so if you were after serious – then you are probably listening to the wrong podcast! Grab your headphones and settle in for a giggle and chuckle along with us as we have a good time sharing a little bit more of ourselves with you. Oh and make sure to come over to our Facebook Community to see a photo of Kirsty’s new hair…
In this episode we:
● Share a few of our favourite things – personal and client related;
● Randomly break into song;
● Find out what Kirsty’s family think of her new hair;
● Encourage you to check out some of our past episodes (all listed below);
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● About Us episode
● Containers episode
● Pantry episode
● Professional Mistakes Episode
● Castbox podcast app for android
● Squiz Podcast
● Be Uncluttered Podcast
Special thanks to Angie & assuredlyblessed for you lovely reviews!
If you have ordered anything online from Kmart this week then you’re up for writing us a review!! Please tell us what it was you ordered in your review too!!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.