We have guests again!!! It has been such a long time since we have had guests on the podcast and now we have had 2 in a row 🙂
Today, joining us all the way from Florida are fellow podcasters; hosts of The Frugal Friends Podcast, Jen and Jill! We’ve had many requests to chat about money from listeners so we leapt with joy when we came across their podcast and just knew we had to set up an interview.
We feel these girls are like the American Amy and Kirsty so you get double the awesomeness today!! They are passionate about living an intentional life, understanding how habits work and discovering your core values to create better spending habits. We are always talking about habits and being intentional with what we bring into our homes and being a conscious consumer so we are really excited about bringing you this interview.
We hope you enjoy their wisdom and expertise, we could have talked forever so keep an ear out for more episodes with our new podsisters Jen and Jill. Oh and go check out their podcast Frugal Friends – its a good one!
In this episode Jen & Jill;
● Tell us a little bit about themselves, their podcast and they passion for frugality;
● Redefine frugality for us and explain how it is a really helpful tool;
● Share how to work out what your core values are;
● Discuss shifting from a scarcity (limited) mindset to a growth mindset;
● Highlight the importance of understanding the link between your thought life and your behaviours;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Frugal Friends Podcast Website
● Frugal Friends Podcast Facebook
● Frugal Friends Podcast Instagram
● The enneagram
Thank you so much to Jen and Jill for your time!! It has been an absolute pleasure meeting you and sharing our mutual love of living intentional lives. We can’t wait to do it again soon!
Thank you to alysoncohen for your podcast review!! Don’t forget to jump on and leave us a review, we absolutely love to hear from our amazing listeners.
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.