** Disclaimer, we are still recording at home so our sound quality isn’t at it’s best today, so please accept our apologies**
This week we chat about getting curious and what a powerful tool it can be for self discovery on your decluttering journey.
In this episode we;
● Talk about how curiosity actually helps to transform us;
● Encourage you to become a toddler again with ‘but why?’;
● Challenge you to come up with your own “Pufferfish” moments and dig into why they occur;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Hannah Gatsby show Douglas on Netflix
● Trigger Warning episode
● Towel episode when Amy gives us all TMI!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.