How to Organise… Part 1
Over the years we have received many requests from our beautiful listeners about how to organise very specific areas. As some of them are a little more niche in nature we have been storing them up with the idea of creating a special How to Organise episode.
Today is the day as we do our best to tell you how we think you should organise these unique spaces!
We had so many requests that we have split them across 2 episodes and this is part 1, with a bit of an outdoor theme.
Make sure to look out for part 2 to see where we go next…
In this episode we;
● Share with you some general organising principles that can be applied to everything and anything;
● Remind you to always check what you have before you buy more of anything;
● Encourage you (as always) to ask yourself lots of questions;
● Highlight the use of clear containers to make sure you are aware of what you have;
● Give lots of practical tips on how to organise various of different outdoor areas;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Like with Like Episode
● Need it Episode
● Use it Episode
● Love it Episode
● Iso with Kirst & Ames Garden Organising Episode
● Garage/Shed Episode
● Backyard Episode
Thank you to nashvilleneedsyou for your podcast review!! If you found something helpful in today’s episode then its your turn to leave us a review!
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.