Today we bring to you our thoughts on invisible decluttering.
Decluttering isn’t always about the stuff, there is a LOT that goes on internally too. If you’re not quite sure what we mean, stay with us!
Seasons in life change and with that can come new dreams, ideas, expectations – decluttering the old ones is important but we understand it can be challenging.
We give you loads of examples of what we mean by ‘invisible decluttering’ and share some of our own invisible decluttering experiences such as letting go of being that crafty mum or a professional pianist and what the flow on effect into the physical decluttering can look like as a result.
We hope that you can take something away from today as you move forward on your unique journey into more freedom!
If you like our lovely reviewer wish you could show us what you’ve been doing in your home then come on over to our Facebook community and post your photos and share your wins with us.
In this episode we;
● Explain what we mean by ‘invisible decluttering’;
● Remind you to ask yourself why? when weighing up decisions;
● Explore and share what it can look and feel like to declutter people from our lives;
● Highlight that getting stuck van be a sign there is some internal decluttering to do to allow you to let go of items;
● Encourage you to reflect on some invisible decluttering you might need to do;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Divorce Episode
● Minimalism Episode (we talk lots about being intentional)
● Vision Episode
● Grace & Freedom Episode
● Busy Episode
● Emotions Episode
Thank you to Mistally for your podcast review!! Did you you know by leaving us a review it helps other people find us AND helps them decide if they want to give us a listen?? So come on over and leave us one today, you might even just hear it read out on the podcast!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.