Are you wondering how to keep the kids busy, fight the boredom AND remove some things from the metal load you carry for your family?? Then this is the episode for you! Tune in to hear a wide variety of tips and advice for getting the kids on board with sharing the responsibilities around the home. Kids are way more capable than we give them credit for so sit back, relax and soak up all the tips and advice for helping empower the small humans in your life.
Also don’t forget if you have a watch on your left arm please jump on to apple podcast/facebook/etc to leave us your review!!!
In this episode we:
● Share about how to run a household and how to not be stressed by it;
● Highlight that it is worth the investment of your time to train your kids up;
● Delve into how our upbringing can impact how we set up our future home;
● Challenge you to empower your kids and give freedom; Check out our kids training infographic
● Encourage you to review your standards/expectations;
● Provide you with ideas on how pocket money can work for your kids;
● Reveal how different the Farrugia and Revell families are! (If you weren’t already aware!);
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● The Mental Load Episode
● Home Schooling Episode
● Wardrobe Episode
● Wardrobe Episode Part 2
Thanks to MKB’s Daughter for your review!!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.