Rounding out our mini series is this week’s episode ‘Love It’. Asking yourself ‘Do I love it’ can grant you the permission to keep or let go of an item you have been umming and aaahing over. How many things do we keep because we feel that we HAVE to, not because we actually LOVE them? Spoiler alert: It’s ok to keep things that you absolutely love!! We also tackle some of the big issues like what to do when you love everything and can I still love the person that gave me something I don’t love? We hope you have enjoyed this mini series and that you are feeling more equipped in your decluttering journey!
In this episode we:
● Discuss all the ways you can use the question “Do you love it?” to help with the decision making process;
● Challenge you that you can love an item AND still let it go;
● Highlight the circumstances where asking “Do you love it?” can be challenging;
● Give advice on what to do when you love everything!;
● Encourage you to wear or use the good stuff!!;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Kitchen Episode
● Sharing & Borrowing Economy Episode
● Clothing Episode
● Magic Wardrobe Number Episode
● Sentimental Items Episode
● Sentimental Papers Episode
● Journals Episode
● Diaries & Old Calendars Episode
Special thanks to Renee for your review!! If you’re feeling ‘ragey’ like Renee then we’d love you to channel that rage and leave us a lovely and honest review!
Join our community
● Are you looking for decluttering services near you in Sydney or Melbourne, we would love to help you?
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.