Magic Wardrobe Number
This week’s episode is thanks to our Facebook Community. Tune in as Kirsty and Amy discuss their guidelines for creating a functional wardrobe, with more of a focus on kids wardrobes. As always enjoy a laugh as the girls give their helpful tips and share differing opinions!
In this episode we:
● Discover the many factors involved in how much clothing you need;
● Identify the impact your washing/laundry routine has on your wardrobe;
● Highlight kids wardrobes
● Encourage you to use natural limits when organising;
● Remind you it always helps to declutter;
● Find out if there really is a magic number;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Clothing episode
● Wardrobe 1 episode
● Wardrobe 2 episode
● Laundry Episode
● How to find the podcast on the website
● Romper room clip
● Check out our Facebook Community group for the itemised lists mentioned in this episode
Special mention to Stephanie R for becoming our newest patreon member!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.