Old Diaries & Calendars
** Disclaimer, we are still recording at home so our sound quality isn’t at it’s best today, so please accept our apologies**
This week we chat about old diaries and calendars and if and when we might need to keep them.
In this episode we;
● Talk about the many reasons our clients have kept their old diaries and old calendars;
● Encourage you to only keep them (as a whole) for tax or legal purposes and what to do with sentimental parts of diaries and calendars;
● Challenge you to transfer the important details to somewhere you can always access them;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Time and Date – Where to find out what day of the week an occasion occured
Thank you to KylieAngel for your podcast review.
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.