It’s 2021 – The year that took FOREVER to get here! For our first podcast of 2021 we chat about how to press the reset button and mentally prepare for the new year. For most of us the last 12 months were a time we care not to remember…so after such a difficult year, how do we pick ourselves back up and get going again? Grab a cuppa, pop in those earbuds and enjoy all the wisdom and truth bombs packed into this episode!
In this episode we:
● Share our worst and best of 2020;
● Discover if the word ‘bajillion’ is an actual word in the dictionary;
● Encourage you to set a vision for the year;
● Discuss how to reset and what rest looks like;
● Remind you that this year is filled with nothing but possibilities;
● Highlight some great tips and habits you can implement right now;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Micro Declutter episode
Thank you to Chantelle Griffin for your lovely review!
If it’s raining while you are listening to this then it’s your turn to leave us a review
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.