*Disclaimer – this week the theme covers all things period related. If you feel this topic is not for you then tune in next week instead.*
Join us this week as Kirsty and Amy chat about intentionalism when it comes to sanitary products. Remember that experience of rummaging through the bottom of your handbag/drawer/coat pocket hoping to find that random tampon or pad that you desperately need? Just imagine how incredible it could be to be able to access exactly what you need when you need it. Pop in those earbuds/headphones and take in all of the amazing yet practical tips to get more organised.
In this episode we:
● Encourage you to be more intentional with your purchases;
● Highlight that by being organised you can save money;
● Discuss the reusable options available that help reduce the clutter in your home;
● Suggest you donate or pass along your sanitary items if you switch products;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Bathroom episode
● Review time! Do you drive a red car?? If the answer is yes then it’s your to leave us a review on Facebook or in your fav podcast app
Thank you to ‘My name is Jane’ for your review!!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.