Travel – Part 2
It has been a looooong time since either of us have travelled but over the last little while we’ve had a few requests for some travel related episodes. So today is part 2 of our travel episodes focusing on getting you to and from your destination without all the stress.
So you made it out the door – now what?! We give you loads of advice and tips today to help you have a smooth and organised trip. We also talk a lot about passports, making sure they are up to date, checking them before you plan your trip and making sure you know where they actually are!! See if you can count how many times we bring this up – it’s a lot!.
If you haven’t listened to part 1 we strongly encourage you to go back and do that. We hope you feel more organised and excited about your next trip – even if it’s for work.
In this episode we;
● Give our tips on how to be organised at your accommodation;
● Remind you to check your passports and know where they are!;
● Suggest nominating a point person to be in charge of coordinating the schedule;
● Challenge you to unpack our suitcase as soon as you get home;
● Encourage you to notice what it is about being on holidays that feels better and consider incorporating some of those things into your own home/life;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Travel – Part 1 Episode
● Travel Bags Episode
● Sharing Economy Episode
● Circular Economy with Rosella St Episode
● Like with Like Episode
Thank you to Rayb26 for your podcast review!! If you’re a full time working parent (38hrs+ per week) then its your turn to leave us a review!
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.