Zones are super handy. They are particularly useful when dealing with multipurpose areas such as a rumpus room or garage. Everyone has a unique way of using their space, by using zones you can tailor a room or area to your specific needs.
Today we take you through how to create zones in your home that add to it’s function and flow. We also chat about how having clearly defined zones can help other family members/housemates when it comes to tidying up or finding things.
Following on a little from last week’s episode we also discuss how creating zones can help you free up more space in your home.
In this episode we;
● Define what we mean by zones;
● Give loads of ideas and examples of what zones can look like;
● Talk about by using zones to create better function and flow in the home;
● Suggest that zones can highlight when things are out of place;
● Encourage you to look around at areas of your home that are cluttered or out of control and consider creating some zones to bring back order;
● Get an update on Kirsty’s pool progress;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Like with Like Episode
● Item or Space Episode
● All or Something Episode
● Bathroom Episode
● Wardrobe Episode
● Wardrobe P2 Episode
● Functional Spaces Episode
Thank you to Britters77 and CJL UK for your podcast review!! If you were born in 1977 then its your turn to leave us a review!
For more details on how to connect with us head to our website.
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.