** Disclaimer, we are still recording at home thanks to Covid-19 **
This week we chat to about the different types of decluttering sessions we do with clients.
In this episode we;
● Discuss the different types of sessions we do;
- Clean out sessions
- Set up sessions
- Change of function for a space sessions
- Change of life sessions
- Setting up Systems session
- NDIS sessions;
● Discuss the different type of people we help from those who have a clear vision and work alongside us all the way through to those people who have no idea where to start and physically cannot do the decluttering alone;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Trashmagination – Carla Brown podcast and blog
● Head, Heart and Home course
● Head, Heart and Home course episode
● Virtual Session episode
● NDIS sessions
● We aren’t but we do episode – we talk about what we do as Professional Organisers here too!
● Love in Lockdown TV show
Thank you Ms CNR our podcast review. Thank you to Janet Hale & Melissa Kim for supporting us via Patreon!!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Join our Facebook group
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Check out our business at www.theartofdecluttering.com.au
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.