** Disclaimer, we are still recording at home so our sound quality isn’t at it’s best today, so please accept our apologies**
This week we chat about downsizing and how anyone can downsize if they want!
In this episode we;
● Talk about the different clients we are working with who are currently downsizing;
● Encourage you to consider if downsizing might be something to consider;
● Challenge you to consider downsizing just the space you occupy in your current home by decluttering;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Moving House episode
● Tiny living episode
● Our Head, Heart and Home course
Thank you to Blue Mountains Mum for your podcast review.
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.