*Trigger warning – this episode talks in depth about sexual exploitation, human trafficking and forced marriages, this episode is not suitable for children*
This week we have the incredibly passionate Michelle Kerr from Eden Ministries with us. Michelle is the county manager here in Australia for Eden. Get ready to have your heart broken and then stirred into action (and have some tissues handy!) as Michelle shares story after story about the powerful work Eden are doing in 6 key cities across Asia.
In this episode we:
● Share who Eden Ministries are and why we partner with them;
● Raise awareness about modern day slavery and human trafficking;
● Challenge you to make intentional and ethical purchases;
● Learn how you can support Eden;
● Encourage you to take action because every little thing makes a difference;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and we can partner together in putting a stop to human trafficking!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Eden Website
Thank you so much to Michelle for making the time to chat with us! Your passion is contagious and we are so honoured to partner with you on this journey.
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.