Do you find yourself getting frustrated in your home? Maybe you have mobility issues and needing clear spaces is not just a nice idea but a necessity. In today’s podcast we tackle it all! Having functional spaces in our homes allow us to live better, have a better flow through our home and so much more! We share lots of ideas today to get you thinking about how you could switch up a few things in your home to bring you greater freedom and get your home serving you (and not the other way around!). Get ready to be inspired to create functional spaces in your home for you and your family.
In this episode we:
● Discuss the importance of having functional spaces in the home;
● Remind you NOT to put stuff down for later – Don’t put it down, put it AWAY!! ;
● Highlight how important it is to consider how you and your family function in the home;
● Encourage you to create the spaces you can be your best self in – not just what’s instagram worthy!;
● Challenge you to break from societal norms and think differently about how you can use the spaces in your home;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Repurposing Space Episode
● Master Bedroom Episode
● Pantry Episode
● Bathroom Episode
● Kitchen Episode
● Junk Room Episode
Special thanks to pseudo pea for your lovely review!!
We have 2 options for you this week to leave us a review! And if you fit them both then you could leave us 2! If you are a pea or if you are wearing sneakers without socks its your turn.
Join our community
● Are you looking for decluttering services near you in Sydney or Melbourne, we would love to help you?
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.