Is it cleaning, tidying or decluttering?
** Disclaimer, we are still recording at home so our sound quality isn’t at it’s best today, so please accept our apologies**
This week we chat about the difference between cleaning, tidying and decluttering.
In this episode we;
● Talk about what those three look like in our homes;
● Encourage you to consider which area you spend the most time;
● Challenge you to consider if you need to further declutter to help with the tidying or if it is the case of not having homes for things that will help reduce your tidying time;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Don’t put it down, put it away episode
● We’re not but we do episode
● Our Head, Heart and Home course
Thank you to Sherri Cameron for your Facebook review, Keone Rohatensky for your support via Patreon and VD for the topic suggestion!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.