Iso with Kirst & Ames – Sarah & rural life
This is our new mini series to help us all during the Covid-19 season. We hope it helps to serve and support you. Inspires you to be productive in your decluttering and encourages your mental health. Today we interview Amy’s sister, Sarah. She shares with us what it is like to live in rural Queensland and how they deal with waste and decluttering. We also learn anew how intertwined the Thompsons & the Georgio’s histories are. We hope you can giggle along with us today.
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Our interview with Simon – Kirsty’s husband
● Our interview with Cal – Amy’s husband
● Our interview with Amy’s dad, John
● Our interview with Kirsty’s Mum, Nerida
● Our interview with 1800 Got – Junk
● Rubbish episode
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.