Yay another guest interview and this time it’s another one of our amazing staff members!! Here’s Marion! Marion is part of our team of Professional Organisers in Melbourne. Today she shares with us a little bit about her life, family and decluttering journey. Marion brings so much to our team – wisdom, creative solutions and a compassionate caring heart (just to mention a few!). Her clients love her and so do we – get ready to be inspired and encouraged today as you listen. If a few of the topics that Marion covers sparks an interest then make sure to check out the rest of the show notes for links to past episodes to explore further.
In this episode we:
● Learn a little bit about Marion and her journey into minimalism;
● Reveal how Marion explained to her kids what she does when she ‘helps people’;
● Share how Marion came to work with us;
● Highlight the importance and freedom of having your lifestyle align with your values;
● Hear what Marion loves about her job as a Professional Organiser;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Tiny Living Episode
● Micro Declutter Episode
● Courtney Carver Episode
● Clare Press Episode
● Minimalism Episode
Here is the quote that Marion shared – Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. is quoted as having said, “I would not give a fig for the simplicity this side of complexity, but I would give my life for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.”
Hear from our other staff members here:
● Jac Episode
● Carly Episode
● Belinda Episode
● Fiona Episode
● Catty Episode
● Trudi Episode
Special thanks to Renee (Momof4midwest) for your amazing review!
If you are the eldest of 5 siblings you’re up! Please jump on apple podcast and leave us a review 🙂
Join our community
● Are you looking for decluttering services near you in Sydney or Melbourne, we would love to help you?
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.