From Client to Organiser
This week we chat to Carly and glean her wisdom of someone who has gone from being a client of Amy’s to being one our staff members:
In this episode we;
● Learn Carly’s story, how she came to become a client of The Art of Decluttering;
● How she felt investing in herself and her home;
● What she loves now about working as a Professional Organiser for us;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you LizinBriz for your review!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.