This week we chat about Perfectionism. Neither of us identify as perfectionist, that was until we did this episode. So if you too, don’t resonate with this topic, we still recommend you listen! If you do have perfectionist tendencies, this will be a helpful conversation.
In this episode we:
● Give 9 characteristics of perfectionism;
● Talk about if we display of of those characteristics;
● Discuss how perfectionism relates to decluttering and organising;
● Give some antidotes to those 9 traits
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face.
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Are We There Yet? Episode
● Thanks to Faibuples & Karli78 for your Apple Podcast reviews!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.