123 | Discouragement
This week we chat about discouragement and what it looks like when it comes to decluttering.
In this episode we:
● Challenge you to remind yourself that you are worth it;
● Encourage you to trust the process;
● Talk about different ways discouragement can occur;
● Discuss the different ways we get discouraged as Professional Organisers;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you Lauren Osborne for the podcast idea and Tracey for the Apple Podcast review
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Join our Facebook group