This week we chat about the way that we set vision for a new year.
In this episode we:
● Talk about the difference between resolutions and setting vision;
● Challenge you to cast vision for 2020;
● Encourage you to think about where you currently are, where do you want to be, what you need to do/be/change to get to your vision and think about who you need to bring alongside you to achieve success;
● Discuss our model of success that leads to freedom;
● Give you some great questions to ask yourself
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you Trashmagination & Amanda Eisenhuth for the Apple Podcast review
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.