7 Ways to Make Your Life Easier
Today, be encouraged as you listen to some of our tips on how to make your life so much easier!
There is nothing worse than not being able to find what you need when you need it! We cover 7 key items in your home that we feel by having them organised will make your life so much easier!! With a bit more of focus on organising rather than decluttering, today we delve into encouraging you to find homes for your:
If you have suggestions on other things you’d like help with organising then please let us know! We’d love to give you more organising tips to make your life easier.
In this episode we;
- Help you find homes for important items in your house;
- Remind you that having homes for everything is the key;
- Encourage you to keep the right amount of items to suit your needs;
- Highlight the importance keeping all medication and first aid supplies together on one place;
- Offer tips on how to keep dead batteries separate from the new ones;
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Houzz Article that inspired the episode
Thanks to Sharmircos and lukardbri for your reviews!! Don’t forget to jump onto Apple Podcast and leave us a review 🙂
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.