ADHD Series: PS from Jess
In true ADHD style, this week we’ll be dropping mini episodes into your feed of things our guests forgot to say in their main episode!!
Today Jess shares her PS hacks of things she does that makes her life just that bit easier.
- Keeping a pack of hair ties in the car/ nappy bag/ handbag so she doesn’t spend time searching for them when she needs them when out and about
- Instead of signing and having school forms sent back to school, Jess scans and emails them as she’s signing them so they don’t get lost in their journey back to the classroom
- Labelling the washing machine to make it easier for the kids to help with putting on loads
- Having a second dishrack for rinsed but not washed dishes
- And using the mindset hack of ‘just do one thing’ even if that one thing is moving a fork from the kitchen table to the sink. How to manage when you are in complete overwhelm and feel stuck
Another ADHD/ Decluttering/ Organising episode that will have you thinking of ways you too can create the life you want.
You may also like to listen to these episodes:
ADHD Series: Lisa Woodruff from Organize 365
ADHD Series: Corporate Career & Knowing Your Strengths
ADHD Series: Managing Time, Energy and Attention
ADHD Series: Being a Professional Organiser with ADHD
ADHD Series: Adult Diagnosis and Managing a Household
ADHD Series: Understanding ADHD with Psychologist Joanna Bailey
ADHD with Joanna
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio