ADHD Series: PS from Sylvia
In true ADHD style, this week we’ll be dropping mini episodes into your feed of things our guests forgot to say in their main episode!!
Today Sylvia shares her PS thoughts.
- How when people say to ‘just’ do something it feels like it’s meant to be easy, but it just isn’t
- Some examples of lazy vs efficient
- Divorcing the thinking from the doing
- Being your own declutter fairy and giving yourself the gift of action
- and some hacks their family have tried over the years to engage the kids in decluttering and organising.
Another ADHD/ Decluttering/ Organising episode that will have you thinking of ways you too can create the life you want.
You may also like to listen to these episodes:
ADHD Series: Lisa Woodruff from Organize 365
ADHD Series: Corporate Career & Knowing Your Strengths
ADHD Series: Managing Time, Energy and Attention
ADHD Series: Being a Professional Organiser with ADHD
ADHD Series: Adult Diagnosis and Managing a Household
ADHD Series: Understanding ADHD with Psychologist Joanna Bailey
ADHD with Joanna
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio