All or Something
Usually we think of the saying ‘All or Nothing’, unfortunately this is often entirely unhelpful when it comes to being motivated, so we want to flip it around to say ‘All or Something’. Kirsty saw an ad recently that used this phrase and she just new there was an episode in it! We often give up on an idea because we can’t get it ALL done. Have you ever thought about what could happen if you replaced that ‘all’, with what if I just do something? Today we explore just how a whole lot of little somethings impact the ‘all’ and actually get you to your goals. So join us as we get into what we mean by ‘All or Something’..
In this episode we;
- Define what we mean by ‘All or Something’;
- Give you lots of tips of what something can look like;
- Discuss how paralysis analysis impacts your progress;
- Highlight that somethings is better than nothing;
- Encourage you that all the somethings get you to the all;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Kung Fu Panda Theme Song “Legends of Awesomeness”
Thank you to sweetsou for your podcast review all the way from France!! If you listen to our podcast from France or while you are travelling around France then its your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.