Yay another guest interview and this time it’s another one of our amazing staff members!! Here’s Marion! Marion is part of our team of Professional Organisers in Melbourne. Today she shares with us a little bit about her life, family and decluttering journey. Marion brings wisdom, creative solutions and a compassionate caring heart to our team (just to mention a few!). Her clients love her and so do we – get ready to be inspired and encouraged today as you listen. If a few of the topics that Marion covers sparks an interest then make sure to check out the rest of the show notes for links to past episodes to explore further.
In this episode we:
- Learn a little bit about Marion and her journey into minimalism;
- Reveal how Marion explained to her kids what she does when she ‘helps people’;
- Share how Marion came to work with us;
- Highlight the importance and freedom of having your lifestyle align with your values;
- Hear what Marion loves about her job as a Professional Organiser;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Here is the quote that Marion shared – Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. is quoted as having said, “I would not give a fig for the simplicity this side of complexity, but I would give my life for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.”
Special thanks to Renee (Momof4midwest) for your amazing review!
If you are the eldest of 5 siblings you’re up! Please jump on apple podcast and leave us a review 🙂
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.