Are We There Yet?
This week we chat about why there is no destination: Decluttered but rather how the decluttering process is an ongoing life-giving journey.
In this episode we:
- Challenge you to not be disheartened by the ongoing process;
- Encourage you that as you progress in this decluttering journey there comes freedom from overwhelm and freedom to focus on living a more purposeful and intentional life;
- Give you some tips for when the struggle is real;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Thank you Bambett for the Apple podcast review.
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.