Are you and Amy or a Kirsty?
You may have noticed that Amy and Kirsty make a good team BUT are crazy different!! Well, buckle up as we delve into what exactly are those differences while asking you guys the question, “So are you an Amy or a Kirsty?” Do you love matching containers like Amy? Do you have a sweet tooth like Kirsty? Maybe you’re a bit of a combo or completely unique and couldn’t be more different! As usual the episode is filled with many laughs with a few decluttering tips sprinkled throughout. So whether you’re an Amy, a Kirsty, a Brenda or a Dave (you get the idea!) we hope you enjoy learning a little bit more about this lovable duo.
We are also running a promotion for all of March, April and May 2022 to celebrate hitting 3 million downloads of our podcast!!! So make sure to read all the show notes as you’ll find the link there.
In this episode we;
● Highlight lots of the ways that make Amy and Kirsty different;
● Remind you to do whatever works for your unique family;
● Challenge you to just do it now;
● Find out if anything is done similarly in the Farrugia and Revell households;
● Ask you to tell us your enneagram number (if you know what we are talking about!);
● Encourage you to take advantage of our $20 vouchers you can use as many times as you want during the months of March, April and May;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Decluttering Sessions (Virtual and in person)
● Functional Spaces Episode
● About Us Episode
● Handbags Episode
● Wardrobe Episode
● Linen Cupboard Episode
● Containers Episode
If you identify as an Amy or a Kirsty then its your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.