Are you an Amy or a Kirsty?
You may have noticed that Amy and Kirsty make a good team BUT are crazy different!! Well, buckle up as we delve into what exactly are those differences while asking you guys the question, “So are you an Amy or a Kirsty?” Do you love matching containers like Amy? Do you have a sweet tooth like Kirsty? Maybe you’re a bit of a combo or completely unique and couldn’t be more different! As usual the episode is filled with many laughs with a few decluttering tips sprinkled throughout. So whether you’re an Amy, a Kirsty, a Brenda or a Dave (you get the idea!) we hope you enjoy learning a little bit more about this lovable duo.
In this episode we;
- Highlight lots of the ways that make Amy and Kirsty different;
- Remind you to do whatever works for your unique family;
- Challenge you to just do it now;
- Find out if anything is done similarly in the Farrugia and Revell households;
- Ask you to tell us your enneagram number (if you know what we are talking about!);
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Decluttering Sessions (Virtual and in person)
If you identify as an Amy or a Kirsty then its your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.