Back to School
This week we chat about having the kids go back or start school here in Australia:
- Encourage you to think the different ways your children approach the morning, do they jump out of bed eager or do they take a long time to wake up;
- Challenge you plan out your week so that people get to where they need to get to and food gets into hungry bellies after all the after school activities
- Give tips and tricks to help mornings and afternoons run more smoothly;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you Katrina Cutbill and Grateful1965 the reviews
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.