Balance – what is it, how does it relate to decluttering and organising and how can we use it as a tool to achieving an intentional life.
We have some thoughts on balance and we don’t hold back! Constantly having to assess and make continuous adjustments is exhausting and a huge drain of energy – we are not a fan!!! We attempt to tease out the heart behind what balance is and how that can help us shift our focus onto the what we are trying to engage in and enjoy, and away from the from the actual balancing act itself.
Join us as we get into the nitty gritty today as we come at balance from many different aspects.
In this episode we;
- Define what balance is and how it relates to decluttering;
- Tell you how the word and concept of balance makes us feel;
- Ask where is the grace when we don’t get it all right?;
- Highlight the importance of being aware of the season you are in and working out balance in community;
- Explore other ways to talk about balance that allows us more freedom and flexibility;
Welcome to our latest patreon members Coco Daniell and Karen Van Meter! For details on becoming a Patreon supporter take a look here.
Thank you to Jo Hillsley for your podcast review!! If you have play equipment in your backyard then its your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.