Becoming a Professional Organiser
It’s podcast day and boy do we have a treat for you!! This week we interviewed the amazing Jess Gimm from Managed Mayhem Professional Organiser. Jess is one of our long time listeners, fans and community members. We absolutely love her to bits and can’t wait for you to fall in love with her too! Get ready to be inspired, moved and smiling from ear to ear as she shares her journey to becoming a professional organiser.
In this episode Jess:
- Tells us a bit about herself and how she found us;
- Shares the incredible story of how she joined our Head, Heart & Home Course and how it changed her life;
- Inspires us with how she got started with Managed Mayhem and the challenges of being a PO in regional Queensland;
- Reveals some of her experience with situational depression;
- Gives advice for those wanting to start out as a Professional Organiser;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Special thanks to Jessica Fortuna Winnell for your review!
If your favourite colour is green then it’s your turn this week to write us a review!!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.