Best of Guests – Maz Compton
**mild language warning for today’s episode – not suitable for little ears**
Every December we take a little break from recording and bring you some of our favourite episodes to listen to. Over the last 4 Monday’s we have brought you our favourite famous guest episodes.
Up this week and rounding out our series is the awe inspiring Maz Compton!!
Maz is a media personality who’s been working in the industry for two decades. She’s spent her life on tv and radio interviewing celebrities (on the red carpet), flying around the world for MTV and hosting awards shows! In 2016 she experienced a change in her life that was a huge catalyst that started her on a journey of fitness, decluttering and self discovery. She has so much goodness to share that we decided to split it over 2 whole episodes!! So sit back and enjoy – we know you will love it!
In this episode;
● Maz shares about planning for the future and goals;
● Maz tells us how giving up drinking changed her life;
● We discuss the power of saying NO and why it’s so important;
● Maz shares her passion for empowering kids through choices;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Maz’s podcast – The Wellness Rebellion
● Maz’s Book – The Social Rebellion
● Judgement Episode
Thank you so much Maz for your time!! We had the most amazing time with you and are so excited by all you have to share with the world!
Make sure you check out part 1 for more Maz!!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.