This week we have a conversation around big books, think reference books, text books, recipe books, encyclopaedias, dictionary etc.
In this episode we:
- Challenge you to critically assess whether you need to keep outdated reference books;
- Encourage you to use other mediums to access the same information;
- Give you some tips for how you can keep just part of the information contained in the books;
- Get you to think about where you can store the books if you do decide to keep them;
Things mentioned in this episode:
● Museums to contact to see if they could use your old big books:
● Thank you Heather Hoffman for the episode request and Nati Balla from the US for your Apple Podcast review.
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.