Capsule Wardrobe with Courtney Carver
We have a special guest with us today… THE Courtney Carver!! Most of you may have heard of Courtney, either from her blog Be More With Less, or her Project 333 and if you haven’t – you’re about to!! We know that you are all going to love today’s episode as much as we did recording it (we could have chatted for ages!!) Courtney is so lovely and full of wisdom, so pop in those earbuds and enjoy as shares parts of her decluttering journey with us and how it all began with a blog about 10 years ago.
In this episode we:
- Learn a little bit about Courtney and how she was inspired to start her blog;
- Find out why Courtney now makes decisions more quickly and with greater clarity;
- Highlight why Courtney loves experiments and how she loves to get curious;
- Challenge you to shift your self talk to be more positive;
- Encourage you to check out all of Courtney’s resources;
- Share a bit about social media and it’s impact on our lives;
Review time – if you live in the USA it’s your turn to write us a review!! Remember we love to read some out on the podcast and we try to publish as many as we can on our social media platforms, so keep an eye out you may just see yours!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Soul & Wit Podcast
● Courtney’s Instagram
● Courtney’s Facebook
A massive thank you to Courtney for making time to chat with us! It has been such an honour to spend time with you.
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.