Care by Brooke McAlary
She’s baaaack! Yes lovely listeners, the fabulous Brooke McAlary is with us today! It’s been way to long since we have caught up with Brooke so make sure you tune in today as we check in and see the McAlary clan have been up to AND hear all about her latest book ‘Çare’. Of course there will be much fan girling and giggles – so what are you waiting for?! Grab that cuppa or pop on those sneakers and get listening! Oh and don’t to buy Brooke’s book – we’d love you to come share in our FB community if and when you do.
In this episode we;
- Catch up on what Brooke has been up to since we last spoke;
- Remind you who Brooke is for those who may not have heard form her before;
- Ask Brooke to share how writing ‘Çare’ came about;
- Highlight the importance of down time and it’s impact with and without it;
- Dig into rest and what it truly means and looks like;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Brooke’s Instagram
● Brooke’s Website
● The Slow Home Podcast
Thank you so much Brooke for your time!! We absolutely adore spending time with you, thank you for coming on our podcast (again!) and sharing so much gold with all our listener.
If you have a stack of books piled up next to your bedside table that represent something that you would like to do or try but have not yet done.
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.