It’s our first time back together recording in 2022! This year we want you to tell us what to talk about on the podcast. If you have ideas, themes, topics that you’d love us to cover, please email, DM, PM, carrier pigeon it so we can get planning. We want to give a huge shout out to all of you who loved our ‘100 things to declutter’ series over January! We had a record 91,000 downloads in the last 30 days! Links to the series are below if you have yet to listen. Grab a cuppa, giggle along with us as we share what we each got up to over January, give you some updates on our team of rapidly growing Professional Organisers and tell you about some fun stuff coming up in Feb, including another live round of our much loved Head, Heart & Home Course.
In this episode we;
● Share what we got up to over January;
● Read out some new reviews;
● Update everyone on the business growth and podcast plans;
● Highlight some upcoming webinars and our Head, Heart & Home Course launch;
● Ask you to tell us what you want to hear on the podcast this year;
● Challenge you to get all that stuff that you’ve been decluttering over christmas/new year out of your house today!!
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● 100 Things to Declutter P1 Episode
● 100 Things to Declutter P2 Episode
● 100 Things to Declutter P3 Episode
● 100 Things to Declutter P4 Episode
● 100 Things to Declutter P5 Episode
● Webinar – 6 Keys to Your Decluttering Success
Thank you to Jmccartney2009, Princephillip69 (extra thanks for the good giggle!!), Mooj58, April in washington state, kate833 for your podcast reviews!! We absolutely love to hear what you think and how your lives have been impacted.
If you have a child starting school or high school this year or if you have already watched Muster Dogs then its your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.