How is Christmas just around the corner?!! Are you hanging out to go OTT on Christmas this year? Or are you wishing you could just forget it and move along into 2021? Tune in this week as Amy and Kirsty chat about the year that got mashed up in the blender without the lid on and then spat back out at us all!! Get ready for some helpful suggestions for how to make this Christmas special even though it may look different. Oh and see if you can count how many times Amy plugs the 12 Days of Christmas challenge!
In this episode we:
- Challenge you to think differently and be open to fostering some new traditions;
- Learn about our 12 Days of Christmas challenge;
- Highlight that we’ve been confronted with the reality of our stuff more than ever this year;
- Encourage you to support small businesses for your gift purchases;
- Share some tips on how to get creative and explore new types of experience ideas;
Review time! If you have the letter ‘R’ in your first name then you’re up; its your turn to give us a review!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thanks to Awesomeperson34567891011121314 and Matilda for you reviews! We love love love getting them!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.