As promised in Part 2 of our mini series How to Organise…, here is an episode all about collections.
We cover lots! We have a chat about why people collect/create collections, explore what is driving the need to collect, how to know when it’s time to declutter some or all of your collections and some of the reasons why you might come up against specific challenges. We also touch on what to do it your collections are impacting your relationships with people and money.
We hope that you come away with some tips, insights & lots of grace on how to declutter and mange your collections.
In this episode we;
- Discuss some possible reason why people might collect;
- Learn a little bit about Amy’s collections as a child;
- Remind you to have loads of grace for your past self (and of course you right now!);
- Ask what does freedom look like;
- Encourage you to come back to your vision to help you when you feel it’s getting out of hand;
- Challenge you not to find the perfect solution, but to just find A solution;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Pop Toys
Thank you to Lego people and wombatbaby for your podcast review!! If you still have a collection that you had in your childhood then its your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio